Why Freedom Player™?
There are so many things to worry about when you are learning a woodwind instrument:
- Where do I put my fingers?
- Am I playing the right note?
- Am I in tune?
- Will the note not sound because holes are uncovered or because of how I’m blowing?
- Am I disturbing the neighbours?
- I’m embarrassed that people will hear my mistakes!
Freedom Player™ deals with this because it:
- Makes very little sound when in operation and allows you to hear your playing via headphones
- Tells you what note you are fingering
- Always plays in tune and with a good tone from a range of built-in sounds
- Takes away the effort of blowing the instrument – breathing gently into the mouthpiece is sufficient to start and stop the notes, and you can stlll tongue the reed, or you can turn off breath control for continuous playing.